Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 44


I finally went and got my watch after work tonight for my first reward (190lbs). I passed that mark awhile ago, just haven't got to check anything out....been staying pretty busy. I decided on a Victorinox Swiss Army watch. It's a pretty clean piece...I'm happy to add it to my collection.

Victorinox

I already owe myself an iPhone 5 for hitting 180lbs and I'm 4lbs shy of owing myself a MacBook Pro for 170lbs. This is getting expensive...LOL..but it's so worth it. I'm more motivated than ever now to continue getting fit and monitor my diet/exercise.

I'm taking a break from the gym tonight, I ran about 5 miles last night and my legs are reeaallly sore. I've got to keep upping the mileage to hit my goal of the Gate River Run in March. I'm signing up for several different 5k races between now and then to get some experience. Pretty cool stuff.

I ate a piece of avocado on Tuesday night - it was the first 'solid' food I've taken down throughout the process. Also, I drank a few beers last night. I met up with 2 friends I haven't seen in awhile and had a great time. The few beers I had hit me way harder than they would have 44 days ago - tolerance way down! I'm going to work on eating more solids in the coming week, breaking from the strict juice binge is kinda freakin' me out though. Hopefully, I still like food!

For now, juice on.




No comments:

Post a Comment